Wynne Reece focuses her practice on general litigation matters and business counseling, while also passionately pursuing pro bono work and community involvement.
She graduated from William Mitchell College of Law where she worked as a research assistant for two professors, volunteered through the Minnesota Justice Foundation, and clerked for Thompson, Coe, Cousins and Irons, LLP, where she focused on Employment Law.
Wynne also has significant experience in the courtroom through student externships as a public defender and a prosecutor, and at Reece Law where she has been actively involved in trial, motion and hearing appearances.
She has a passion for the creative industry and serves as a lawyer for creative entrepreneurs. She started The Creative’s Counsel as a way to make legal counsel accessible to creatives, makers and other small business owners
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
Wynne has represented many children through Children's Law Center and has helped many clients through Volunteer Lawyers Network. She has also represented many adults as a Certified Student attorney for the Washington County, Minnesota Public Defender’s Office and she has handled a number of cases as a Certified Student attorney for the City of Hudson, Wisconsin District Attorney’s Office.
- NITA Certified Trial Advocacy Teacher
- Qualified Neutral for Mediation and Arbitration
- MSBA Advisory Committee Member: High School Mock Trial Competition
- MSBA Practice Management and Marketing Council
- Head Mock Trial Coach, Breck School
- MiX Minneapolis Downtown Council, 2025 Committee Member
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Many Hands, Many Meals Volunteer
- Business Litigation
- Business Counseling
- Injury Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. 2013
- University of Minnesota, B.S. 2009
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- State Court: Minnesota
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association