Wynne focuses her practice on general litigation matters and business counseling, while also passionately pursuing pro bono work and community involvement.
Wynne graduated from William Mitchell College of Law, where she worked as a research assistant for two professors, volunteered over 400 hours of her time through the Minnesota Justice Foundation and clerked for Thompson, Coe, Cousins and Irons, LLP, where she focused on Employment Law.
Wynne also has significant experience in the courtroom through student externships as a public defender and as a prosecutor, where she argued to the court on more than one hundred occasions, and at Reece Law where she has been actively involved in trial, motion and hearing appearances.
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
Wynne currently volunteers with Children's Law Center and through Volunteer Lawyers Network.
She has represented many adults as a Certified Student attorney for the Washington County, Minnesota Public Defender’s Office and she has handled a number of cases as a Certified Student attorney for the City of Hudson, Wisconsin District Attorney’s Office.
- NITA Certified Trial Advocacy Teacher
- Qualified Neutral for Mediation and Arbitration
- MSBA Advisory Committee Member: High School Mock Trial Competition
- MSBA Practice Management and Marketing Council
- Mock Trial Coach, Breck School
- Minneapolis Club, Young Member's Group Co-Chair
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Business Counseling
- Injury and Product Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. 2013
- University of Minnesota, B.A. 2009
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- State Court: Minnesota
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association