OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU.
We do not collect personally identifiable information on the Website unless you voluntarily provide such information. If you request information, we may ask for your name, address, phone number, and other information; supplying this information is strictly voluntary.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you give us by filling in forms on the Website, or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes when you fill in the form on the “Contact Us” page on the Website.
- We may also automatically collect other, non-personally identifiable, information each time you visit the Website, including: technical information, including the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version; and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from this Website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, and length of visits to certain pages.
HOW MIGHT WE USE THIS INFORMATION.
We may use information you give to us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We may use information we collect about you in the following ways:.
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, Testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- As part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We may share your personal information with any member of our law firm, including affiliated entities. We also may disclose your information:
- To analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and organization of the Website.
- To a successor firm or company which acquires the legal practice carried on by Reece Law, L.L.C.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, including court order.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you, as a data subject, the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We may charge a fee of $10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you become aware that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, you may request that we amend it. Any requests should be made in writing to us.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION.
Secure transmission is not used for our general website information, but we do use other means such as firewalls to secure information. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Please be aware that no method of transmission or electronic storage provides certainty of security. We therefore cannot guarantee absolute security of the personal information and email addresses we collect.